This is the 37th edition of the newsletter that keeps you up to date with the progress of the Germany Beck junction works on the A19 in Fulford.
During the past two weeks we have been completing the kerbs and stone to the next section of the spine road to the east of Fordlands Road.
The brickwork walls to the retaining wall parapets have continued to the west of Fordlands Road.
The kerbline has been extended to meet the A19
Northern Gas have continued their exploratory works to locate their apparatus in preparation for the diversion of the medium pressure down the A19.
• Continuing the brickwork walls to the sheet-piled retaining walls to the west of Fordlands Road
• Commencing the the brickwork boundary walls adjacent to the A19
• Preparing the spine road east of Fordlands Road for surfacing.
• Preparing footpaths for surfacing.
• Preparing the area adjacent to the A19 for surfacing.
• Northern Gas will be continuing their diversion work in the A19 which may result in the use of traffic signals on the A19. We will keep you informed when they confirm their intentions.
The closure of the eastern footpath on the A19 remains in place.
Please be assured that the different areas of works will be securely fenced at all times to ensure the safety of the public.
We will be receiving deliveries to site this week. Each delivery will be guided into site by one of our employees once traffic and pedestrians are clear from the site entrance. Please be patient if you are held up for a short time whilst these manoeuvres take place.
Pedestrians will be given right of way along the footpaths of Fordlands Road but please be aware of deliveries using the entrances to site off Fordlands Road on occasion.
To receive our regular newsletter, keeping you up to date with the progress of the works as well as advance warning of activities that may affect traffic, you can join our mailing list. Please fill in your details below and tick the 'Add me to your mailing list' box.