This is the 38th edition of the newsletter that keeps you up to date with the progress of the Germany Beck junction works on the A19 in Fulford.
During the past two weeks we have been continuing the brickwork walls to the retaining wall parapets and have commenced the foundation blocks to the boundary walls of the property adjacent to the A19.
Elsewhere we have been preparing for surfacing to recommence next week.
Works have been slow whilst we wait for the completion of the gas diversion on the A19. Once complete work will pick up pace again
During the next 2 weeks we will be -
• Continuing the brickwork boundary walls adjacent to the A19
• Preparing carriageway and footpaths for surfacing.
• Surfacing all available footpaths and carriageway to the spine road
• Surfacing the footpaths on Fordlands Road
• Fordlands Road ramps to be adjusted to the permanent gradient and traffic management removed.
• Northern Gas will be continuing their diversion work in the A19 which may result in the intermitent use of traffic signals on the A19.
• Constructing public footpaths within the flood alleviation area
• Constructing public parking area within Permission's development area.
The closure of the eastern footpath on the A19 remains in place.
Please be assured that the different areas of works will be securely fenced at all times to ensure the safety of the public.
We will be receiving deliveries to site this week. Each delivery will be guided into site by one of our employees once traffic and pedestrians are clear from the site entrance. Please be patient if you are held up for a short time whilst these manoeuvres take place.
Pedestrians will be given right of way along the footpaths of Fordlands Road but please be aware of deliveries using the entrances to site off Fordlands Road on occasion.
To receive our regular newsletter, keeping you up to date with the progress of the works as well as advance warning of activities that may affect traffic, you can join our mailing list. Please fill in your details below and tick the 'Add me to your mailing list' box.