Howard Civil Engineering Ltd are proud to have completed works in this new £100m development which is now home to the new TK Maxx distribution facility, providing more than 1.2 million sq ft of accommodation. The building was completed in 2017 and, now operational, supports up to 1,800 jobs.
The project was managed by Caddick Construction for Caddick Developments, and the TK Maxx building has been forward sold to specialist logistics investor Tritax. The site also has potential to accommodate a further 535,000 sq ft of development on phase two on a build to suit basis.
The project was granted extra support by the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership.
• RC Foundations including pile caps and ground beams (3,600m3)
• RC Foundations and floor slabs for ancillary buildings
• 2 no insitu box culvert under ground walkways 19m and 29m respectively
• 5,500m kerbs
• 3,200m drainage 225mm dia to 1050mm dia and associated attenuation tank
• Over 1,000m ACO channel drain
• 6,000m service trenches to cover the provision of utilities
• 500m access road and associated highway works
• Extensive street furniture package
AFR in October 2020
IFR in October 2020
hours since last reportable incident
of our engineers have HNC qualifications
of our managers have a minimum of 5 day SMSTS training