Harlow Hill Grange is new development of two, three and four bedroom homes situated within walking distance of Harrogate town centre.
The works awarded to Howard Civil Engineering include the S278 Works widening of Otley Road, introducing a new filter lane into the site, and the provision of a 250m long 3m wide cycle lane/footpath towards Harrogate. The site foul rising main is to be installed within the existing Otley Road outfalling into an existing manhole situated in the middle of a live junction 560m from the site.
Work commenced on site with a road and sewers package including a 6m deep foul and surface water pumping station and surface water attenuation tank.
• Provision of adopted infrastructure for a 122 plot scheme in Harrogate
• Provision of S278 Works additional filter lane and traffic islands on Otley Road
• 250m cycle path S106 Agreement
• TTRO applications for speed limit reductions and temporary traffic signals
• Liaison with NYCC and adjacent developers and utility providers to minimise disruption to Harrogate traffic
• 850m SW and FW 150mm dia to 1500mm dia drainage up to 4m deep
• Adopted SW and FW 6m pumping station
• Installation of carriageway to base course
• 560m FW rising main installed within Otley Road under temporary traffic signals including connection to existing FW manhole centred in busy junction
AFR in October 2020
IFR in October 2020
hours since last reportable incident
of our engineers have HNC qualifications
of our managers have a minimum of 5 day SMSTS training